* Used in indoor cabling;
* Used as access building cable;
* Used as interconnect lines of equipments, and used in optical connections in optical communication rooms and optical distribution frames;
* Used in pigtails and patch cords.
* Good mechanical and environmental characteristics;
* Flame retardant characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards;
* The mechanical characteristics of jacket meet the requirements of relevant standards;
* Soft, flexible, easy to lay and splice, and with big capacity data transmission;
* Meet various requirements of market and clients.
Min. Bend Radius
Range of Temperature
Note: 1. All the values in the table, which are for reference only, are subject to change without notice;
2. The cable core use the coating fiber of 250μm or 450μm;
3. The minimum bend radius (static) is 15mm, when G657 fiber is used.
* Fiber Type: G652, G655 or G657 single-mode fiber, A1a or A1b multi –mode cable, or other types of fiber;
* Jacket Material: Environmental flame-retardant polyvinyl chloride (PVC), environmental low smoke zero halogen flame retardant polyolefin (LSZH), environmental thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), or other contracted material;
* Jacket Color: (Including color of fiber) meets the requirements of relevant standards, or other contracted color.
* Cable Dimension: The nominal cable dimension, or other contracted dimension;
* Delivery Length: 1km or 2km, or other contracted length;
* Other Requirements: Other contracted special request.